Petfood Forum 2023 featured dozens of globally recognized speakers who shared insights on a variety of topics including pet food ingredients and nutrition, marketing, and pet food safety and processing.
9 articles recapping Petfood Forum educational sessions:
- 3 values tell more about US pet owners than demographics – Pet food marketers can appeal to consumers’ values and may achieve more success than conventional targeting of economic, ethnic or age groups.
- Alternate pet food formats grow with new processing methods – Learn about the growth of alternative pet food trends in the pet space, as well as the sub-trends within the larger scope of pet.
- Minimal processed plant-based protein pet food less digestible – With both plant-based diets and minimal processing growing in popularity among pet owners, the intersection of the two trends needs to be considered by pet food makers.
- Does your facility foster a positive food safety culture? – Food safety culture is measurable and part of a system of continuous improvements.
- Reward behaviors to retain employees, don’t condone bad – A Homo sapiens responds to many of the same training techniques as Canis familiaris or Felis catus.
- 11 years of dry versus wet cat food influenced cat health – Older cats have different nutritional needs than younger felines, and the cat foods they have eaten throughout their lives may influence their health in later life.
- Modernizing pet food regulation: Changing a patchwork system – Learn about the pet food industry movement to update and streamline the regulatory system to best serve the industry as well as pet food customers in the U.S.
- Study focuses on pet owner beliefs about nutrition – The pet owner nutritional behaviors and beliefs were categorized into three distinct segments.
- Industrial symbiosis helps pet food sustainability, profits – Beyond the sustainability benefits of the plant itself, the oil from BSFL could help preserve tropical forests where orangutans and other endangered species live.
Looking for more information on the latest pet food research?
Petfood Forum Asia features important information on pet food market trends and innovations in the rapidly growing Asian pet food market. Internationally recognized pet food industry experts will present their latest research on topics such pet food safety, ingredients, nutrition and much more. The one-day conference is scheduled for 25 October 2023, at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre in Bangkok, Thailand, and held in conjunction with Pet Fair South East Asia 2023.
Registration and full agenda details will be available Summer 2023.