Exhibit and Sponsor at Petfood Forum 2018
Grow your brand presence in the dynamic pet food industry
Petfood Forum 2018 is open for exhibitor reservations. Quickly increase your visibility and expand your contacts with the new programs and exciting networking events designed to attract customers from across the entire pet food manufacturing supply chain. With quality interactions and new experiences on the exhibit hall floor, Petfood Forum 2018 promises to attract more qualified buyers than ever before. Booth space quickly sold out in 2017 for the fifth consecutive year and it is strongly encouraged to sign up today to reserve your place on the show floor.
This year, each 10×10 booth costs:
- RETURNING EXHIBITORS – $32.05 per square foot ($3,205 for a 10×10) until October 1, 2017.
- NEW EXHIBITORS IN 2018 – $33.65 per square foot ($3,365 for a 10×10) until Feburary 1, 2018.
- ALL EXHIBITORS AFTER FEB 1, 2018 – $38.70 per square foot ($3,870 for a 10×10).
- One 10’x10’ booth with black carpet, 8’ high back drape, 36” high side rails and company identification sign.
- Additional furnishings (tables, chairs, counters, etc.) can be purchased through the Exhibitor Services Manual and our General Contractor, Viper Trade Show Services
- Full registration for one person to attend all Petfood Forum Functions including Educational Sessions, Meals and Receptions
- Additional exhibiting personnel registrations at the reduced rate of $850 per person for full access or $595 for exhibit hall, meals and receptions.
- Advanced copy of Attendee List (includes Name, Title, and Company only)
- Company logo and description in Program Guide
Petfood Forum is the global pet food industry’s best opportunity to network and engage with key industry influencers and provides a focused forum for making an impact on this rapidly growing market. All of the major pet food manufactures send their personnel to learn new and innovative ways to make quality, safe, nutritious, pet food and pet treats. Companies such as Hill’s, Halo, Blue Buffalo, Perfect Companion, Nestle Purina and WellPet come to the conference year after year to hear about new techniques, ingredients and opportunities in the industry. This is your opportunity to see them all in one location!
2018 EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION and BOOTH SPACE APPLICATION PROCESS
Our process is the same, easy-access that it was last year. Click the button above to begin the application process. If you are a returning exhibitor from 2017, you should already have a password. If you’re a first-time exhibitor, you will receive a login and password from the Petfood Forum Show Staff. Once received, go to the link provided, log in and insert all of the appropriate information. Select 3 booth location options*, select payment option, and proceed to the payment portal. You will receive an email from Petfood Forum Show Management to confirm receipt of the booth application and information on how to register your additional personnel through a separate portal.
*NOTE: No selection is guaranteed until Show Management has completed the assignment process which could take up to 2 months and may require you to select again if your original positions have been taken. Booth assignment will be based on booth size, number of years of exhibiting, and participation at other Petfood Forum Events.
An updated sponsorship prospectus for Petfood Forum 2018 will be available soon! To preview the details and benefits of exhibiting and sponsoring at Petfood Forum, click here to view the 2017 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus.
For any questions or concerns please contact our staff at ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com