Exhibit and Sponsor at Petfood Forum 2019
Grow your brand presence in the dynamic pet food industry
Petfood Forum 2019 exhibitor registration is now SOLD OUT. Sponsorship opportunities are still available but are selling fast. For more information about becoming an event sponsor, click here.
Quickly increase your visibility and expand your contacts with the new programs and exciting networking events designed to attract customers from across the entire pet food manufacturing supply chain. With quality interactions and new experiences on the exhibit hall floor, Petfood Forum 2019 promises to attract more qualified buyers than ever before.
- RETURNING 2018 EXHIBITOR RATE (Until October 1, 2018) – $35.25 per square foot ($3,525 for a 10 x10)
- EARLY BIRD EXHIBITOR RATE – $37.00 per square foot ($3,700 for a 10×10) until February 16, 2019
- EXHIBITOR RATE AFTER FEB. 16, 2019 – $42.60 per square foot ($4,260 for a 10×10)
- One 10’x10’ booth with black carpet, 8’ high back drape, 36” high side rails and company identification sign.
- NOTE: Additional furnishings (tables, chairs, counters, etc.) can be purchased through the Exhibitor Services Manual and our General Contractor, Viper Trade Show Services
- One (1) full registration to attend all Petfood Forum functions including educational sessions, meals and receptions
- Advanced copy of attendee list (includes name, title, company and locations only)
- Company logo and description in program guide
Additional exhibiting personnel registration are as follows:
Full Access: (includes all meals, events, exhibit hall and technical session access)
- $695 – Early Bird Rate – prior to January 25, 2019
- $795 – 2nd Early Bird – January 25 and March 1, 2019
- $895 – Full Rate – After March 1, 2019
Exhibit Hall Only: (includes all meals, exhibit hall access and Tuesday night reception. DOES NOT include Monday Night Reception or technical session access)
- $395 – Early Bird – prior to January 25, 2019
- $495 – 2nd Early Bird – January 25 through March 1, 2019
- $595 – Full Rate – after March 1, 2019
2019 EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION and BOOTH SPACE APPLICATION PROCESS
Our process is the same, easy-access that it was last year. Click the button above to begin the application process. If you are a returning exhibitor from 2018, you should already have a password. If you’re a first-time exhibitor, you will receive a login and password from the Petfood Forum Show Staff. Once received, go to the link provided, log in and insert all of the appropriate information, select payment option, and proceed to the payment portal. You will receive an email from Petfood Forum Show Management to confirm receipt of the booth application and information on how to register your additional personnel through a separate portal.
*NOTE: Booth selection process will begin in mid-August with priority given to larger booth configurations, longtime exhibitors and companies already participating in other Petfood Industry marketing program, and other registered exhibitors who have paid in full at the time of booth assignment.
Petfood Forum is the global pet food industry’s best opportunity to network and engage with key industry influencers and provides a focused forum for making an impact on this rapidly growing market. All of the major pet food manufactures send their personnel to learn new and innovative ways to make quality, safe, nutritious, pet food and pet treats. Companies such as Hill’s, Halo, Blue Buffalo, Perfect Companion, Nestle Purina and WellPet come to the conference year after year to hear about new techniques, ingredients and opportunities in the industry. This is your opportunity to see them all in one location!
For any questions or concerns please contact our staff at ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com