Build brand awareness in a competitive global marketplace
The volatile environment is disrupting business on all levels and building partnerships is becoming more important for product development, distribution and securing supplies. Building business opportunities and reaching new clients at events speeds the process.
Petfood Forum is the exclusive conference and exhibition for the global pet food manufacturing industry providing an all-inclusive opportunity to interact and have essential business dialogue with leading pet food manufacturers and brands, other pet food professionals and ones from related segments.
View the Petfood Forum 2021 exhibitor and sponsorship prospectus.
Petfood Forum 2021 exhibitor registration is now open. Join over 300 companies presenting the latest technologies, products and services to pet food and treat manufacturers seeking solutions to solve business challenges. Email ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com to reserve your booth space.
This year, each 10×10 booth costs:
- Early Bird booth rate before May 1, 2021 – $38.50 per square foot ($3,850 for a 10×10)
- Regular booth rate after May 1, 2021 – $44.40 per square foot ($4,440 for a 10×10).
- A 10×10’ booth includes black carpet, 8’ high back drape, 36” high side rails and company identification sign.
- All additional furnishings and furniture are ordered through our official show decorator, and special pricing is available for basic packages. Contact a sales manager for details.
- One full registration to attend all Petfood Forum functions including educational sessions, meals and receptions
- Additional exhibiting personnel badges are $695 for full program admission or $395 for exhibit hall access and activities only when purchased by May 1. Rates increase to $795 and $495 respectively, after May 1.
- Company logo and description in program guide
Each year, major pet food manufactures send their personnel to learn new and innovative ways to make quality, safe and nutritious pet food and pet treats. Companies such American Pet Nutrition, Blue Buffalo, Champion Petfoods, Diamond Pet Food, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Mars Petcare, Nestlé Purina, Well Pet and many others attend the conference and exhibition to hear about new techniques, ingredients and opportunities in the industry. This is your opportunity to see them all in one location!
For additional information and details contact ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com.
A WORD OF CAUTION: AVOID SCAMMERS
For many years we’ve become aware that companies are soliciting Petfood Forum attendees and exhibitors with lists that allegedly contain Petfood Forum attendee information.
Petfood Forum does not sell or transfer attendee information to third-parties for commercial purposes. Any message making these claims is not affiliated with Petfood Forum, Petfood Industry or WATT Global Media, and does not contain information from Petfood Forum about its attendees.