Network. Learn. See what's new!
Join more than 3,000 attendees from 35+ countries at the must-attend pet food industry event
Be part of 2020’s exclusive global event unlike any other in the pet food industry on April 27-29, in Kansas City, Mo., USA.
Petfood Forum includes a three-day agenda loaded with opportunities to meet with industry professionals from all over the world, learn the latest pet food trends, discover new tools for success and share ideas. The conference and exhibition will kick off with Petfood Innovation Workshop and will continue with two full days of educational sessions.
The 2020 edition features an expanded exhibit hall floor where attendees will engage with over 350 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies. The conference showcases a dynamic lineup of globally recognized pet food industry experts, including keynote speaker Bonin Bough, CPG brand expert. These valuable learning opportunities provide insights on the latest pet food market trends, ingredients research, safety, packaging trends and more.
Super Early Bird registration is now open and provides the lowest rates ever offered!
Petfood Forum is:
- The best opportunity for thousands of pet food industry professionals from all over the world to come together to learn the latest pet food trends, network with experts, discover new tools for success and conduct business.
- Where pet food market leaders come to engage with the global industry’s top decision makers, including major pet food manufacturers, pet food ingredient, pet food packaging, pet food safety and pet food processing technology experts.
- A focused forum for exclusive networking with peers to form meaningful partnerships the most effective way, face-to-face.
- The best place to find the ideal addition to your company through the Student Career Center
Attendees include professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export, regulatory compliance, marketing and sales.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SUITCASING POLICY STATEMENT
Petfood Forum is doing its best to help your company have a successful show. Show management has mandated increased measures to protect exhibitors and attendees from suitcasing (non-exhibiting suppliers or non-paying attendees) at and near the show venue. View the Suitcasing Policy.
Petfood Innovation Workshop 2019 featured Clean Label Technology theme
Pet food industry professionals learned how to meet consumer demands for clean label pet foods at Petfood Innovation Workshop on April 29, 2019, the day before Petfood Forum 2019.
Petfood Innovation Workshop provided a chance to see inside the trade and experience a fun, stress-free environment learning about the latest pet food trend, clean label. Plus, participants had many opportunities to network with sponsors and other pet food professionals.
Attendees visited stations presented by ingredient suppliers, equipment manufacturers, food safety laboratories and others. Each station taught a different aspect of how pet food companies can meet dog, cate and other pet food owner’s demands for clean label pet food.
Interactive demonstration rotations featured:
- Efficacy of vinegar in expanded canine diets for product security – presented by 1 Solution Group and WTI, Inc.
- Learn to verify clean label, pet food ingredients – presented by Bureau Veritas
- Learning to trust your pet food supply chain – presented by Darling Ingredients
- How to protect brand equity through clean label requirements – presented by DSM
- Clean label: What it is, how consumer trends are driving it – presented by Ingredion Corporation
- Clean label, non-chemical solutions for finished pet foods – presented by Kerry Ingredients
- How to achieve your pet food packaging sustainability goals – presented by TC Transcontinental
Petfood Innovation Workshop will take place again on April 27, 2020 featuring a new theme.
Attendees by job function in 2019:
Invite your whole team and save on registration!
5% off for groups of 5-9, 10% off for groups of 10-14 and 15% off for groups of 15 or more!
For more details on group discounts please email: PetfoodForum@compusystems.com.
Discounts cannot be combined. Student rate not eligible for Early Bird discount offer.
Petfood Forum is a unique and exclusive event serving the global pet treat and pet food manufacturing industry, and includes an exclusive exhibition of industry suppliers, co-packers and service providers.