Highlights from Petfood Forum 2021
Thousands of professionals and 300+ exhibiting supplier companies gathered for education, networking and to move business forward
The 2021 edition of Petfood Forum provided numerous opportunities to network and conduct business with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas. Petfood Forum 2021 was held on Sept. 22-24, in Kansas City, Mo., USA.
Petfood Forum 2021 featured a robust Exhibit Hall floor where attendees engaged with over 300 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies.
“Petfood Forum has been a staple in the pet food industry and has helped me grow professionally and personally by meeting new customers, making great friends and finding new job opportunities.” – Betty M., global director of sales, AGT
Petfood Forum 2021 Highlights:
- Petfood Forum 2021 attracted attendance from top pet food companies including Blue Buffalo, BrightPet, Cargill, Champion Petfoods, Elmira Pet Products, Freshpet, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Mars Petcare, Nature’s Variety, Nestlé Purina, Phelps Pet Products, Royal Canin, Stella and Chewy’s, Targeted Pet Treats, Three Dog Bakery, Tuffy’s Pet Foods, WellPet and more.
- Tom Fishburne kicked-off the conference by discussing strategies for using innovation in a competitive market like pet food
- This year’s lineup of speakers included over 40 globally recognized presenters who shared new research and insights on a variety of topics including, the benefits and challenges of the latest pet food trends, tips for pet food e-commerce, postbiotics in pet food, key aspects of Food Safety Modernization (FSMA) for pet food facilities, and much more.
- The Pet Food Tech Talk stage showcased the latest products and capabilities from suppliers and innovators assisting pet food companies worldwide
- Graduate students presented the latest academic research in companion animal nutrition
Attendees included professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2022 on May 2-4 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s must-attend event.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at email@example.com for more information.
Attendees by job function in 2019: