Network. Learn. See what's new!
Join 3,000 attendees from 38 countries at the must-attend pet food industry event
Be part of 2019’s exclusive global event unlike any other in the pet food industry on April 29-May 1, 2019, in Kansas City, Mo., USA. Petfood Forum includes a three-day agenda loaded with opportunities to meet with industry professionals from all over the world, learn the latest pet food trends, discover new tools for success and share ideas. The conference and exhibition will kick off with Petfood Innovation Workshop and will continue with two full days of educational sessions.
The 2019 edition features an expanded Exhibit Hall floor where attendees will engage with over 350 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies, an increase of 32% over 2018. For the fifth consecutive year, Petfood Forum is taking place in Kansas City, Mo., which is the heart of the Animal Health Corridor, giving attendees access to more than 300 animal health companies located within it.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2019 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s most valuable conference and exhibition. Super Early Bird registration is available now.
Petfood Forum is:
- The best opportunity for thousands of pet food industry professionals from all over the world to come together to learn the latest pet food trends, network with experts, discover new tools for success and conduct business.
- Where pet food market leaders come to engage with the global industry’s top decision makers, including major pet food manufacturers, pet food ingredient, pet food packaging, pet food safety and pet food processing technology experts.
- A focused forum for exclusive networking with peers to form meaningful partnerships the most effective way, face-to-face.
- The best place to find the ideal addition to your company through the Student Career Center
Petfood Forum 2019 educational sessions will feature a dynamic lineup of globally recognized pet food industry experts. These valuable learning opportunities provide insights on the latest pet food market trends, pet food ingredients research, pet food safety, pet food packaging trends, and more. View the agenda.
Attendees include professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, retail, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, marketing, sales, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at email@example.com for more information.
Petfood Innovation Workshop 2019 features new theme: Clean Label Technology
A new edition of the Petfood Innovation Workshop will take place the day prior to the commencement of Petfood Forum on April 29, 2019, featuring a timely and highly relevant theme, “Clean Label Technology.”
Recently there has been an increasing interest for transparency in consumer-packaged goods, and pet food and treats are no exception. This growing interest in clean labels is causing some pet food companies to change their logistics, production processes and labels. This interactive workshop will explore the trends for transparency and desire for improved communication through labels with the technical, legal and logistics of manufacturing modern pet foods to satisfy both pets and owners.
Petfood Innovation Workshop provides a chance to see inside the trade and experience a fun, stress-free environment learning about the latest pet food trend, clean label. Plus, participants will have many opportunities to network with sponsors and other pet food professionals.
Petfood Innovation Workshop agenda will be released soon.
The workshop will begin at the Kansas City Convention Center with an opening session presentation. Following the opening session presentation, attendees will be transported to Kansas State University-Olathe for the workshop activities. There attendees explore the key elements of clean label technology through a series of engaging exercises and hands-on experiences.
Interactive demonstration rotations will cover:
- Consumer messaging – exploration of what consumers mean by clean label as it pertains to pet food
- Regulations and claims – discussion of prevailing laws and regulations surrounding clean label plus examples of labels that capture clean label concepts
- Supply chain – a look at ingredient definitions, functionality, raw material supply channels and more
- Manufacturing – discover production of new food forms that are clean label, new processing techniques and minimal processing techniques
- Preservation – learn about new preservatives or other functional micro-additives or packaging that fulfills clean label
- Validation, control and quality – demonstration of laboratory or equipment procedures to verify clean label
Space is limited for this one-time-only workshop, so reserve your place today! Super Early Bird registration is now open. Learn more about registration options.
|Pet Food Manufacturers||37%|
Invite your whole team and save on registration!
10% Off for Groups of 5-9, 20% Off for Groups of 10-14 and 30% Off for Groups of 15 or more!
For more details on group discounts please email: PetfoodForum@compusystems.com.
Discounts cannot be combined. Student rate not eligible for Early Bird discount offer.
Petfood Forum is a unique and exclusive event serving the global pet treat and pet food manufacturing industry, and includes an exclusive exhibition of industry suppliers, co-packers and service providers.