Save the dates for Petfood Forum 2021
Petfood Forum CONNECT provided numerous opportunities to network and conduct business with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas.
Petfood Forum CONNECT Highlights:
- Petfood Forum CONNECT attracted more than 2,000 pet food professionals from over 50 countries and 126 supplier companies.
- Over 29% of those in attendance were from international pet food companies located in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom and many other countries.
- Bonin Bough, consumer products goods expert, provided the opening keynote presentation discussing five hacks to break and rebuild the pet food industry.
- A lineup of over 15 globally recognized presenters shared market data, new research and insights on a variety of topics including 2020 retail market overview, pet food crisis management strategies, protein sustainability, pet food personalization and much more.
- The Pet Food Tech Talk stage showcased the latest products and capabilities from suppliers and innovators assisting pet food companies worldwide
Attendees included professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Attendees by job function in 2019: