Network. Learn. See what's new!
Highlights from Petfood Forum 2019
The 2019 edition of Petfood Forum provided numerous opportunities to network and conduct business with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas. Petfood Forum 2019 was held on April 29-May 1, in Kansas City, Mo., USA.
Petfood Forum 2019 featured an expanded Exhibit Hall floor where attendees engaged with over 350 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies.
Petfood Forum 2019 Highlights:
- Petfood Forum 2019 attracted a record attendance with more than 3,000 pet food professionals from 37 countries and over 350 exhibitor companies.
- Over 17 percent of those in attendance were from international pet food companies from countries including Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Thailand and others.
- Katy Nelson kicked-off the conference by discussing three ways the pet food industry can nurture the human-animal bond.
- This year’s lineup of speakers included over 40 globally recognized presenters who shared new research and insights on a variety of topics including how science and marketing can co-exist, insect based protein, omnichanneling, premiumization and much more.
- New in 2019, the Pet Food Tech Talk stage showcased the latest products and capabilities from suppliers and innovators assisting pet food companies worldwide.
Attendees included professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2020 on April 27-29 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s must-attend event.
Petfood Innovation Workshop 2019 featured Clean Label Technology theme
Pet food industry professionals learned how to meet consumer demands for clean label pet foods at Petfood Innovation Workshop on April 29, 2019, the day before Petfood Forum 2019.
Petfood Innovation Workshop provided a chance to see inside the trade and experience a fun, stress-free environment learning about the latest pet food trend, clean label. Plus, participants had many opportunities to network with sponsors and other pet food professionals.
Attendees visited stations presented by ingredient suppliers, equipment manufacturers, food safety laboratories and others. Each station taught a different aspect of how pet food companies can meet dog, cate and other pet food owner’s demands for clean label pet food.
Interactive demonstration rotations featured:
- Efficacy of vinegar in expanded canine diets for product security – presented by 1 Solution Group and WTI, Inc.
- Learn to verify clean label, pet food ingredients – presented by Bureau Veritas
- Learning to trust your pet food supply chain – presented by Darling Ingredients
- How to protect brand equity through clean label requirements – presented by DSM
- Clean label: What it is, how consumer trends are driving it – presented by Ingredion Corporation
- Clean label, non-chemical solutions for finished pet foods – presented by Kerry Ingredients
- How to achieve your pet food packaging sustainability goals – presented by TC Transcontinental
Petfood Innovation Workshop will take place again on April 27, 2020 featuring a new theme.
|Pet Food Manufacturers||45 %|
|Consulting – Veterinarians/Nutritionists||3 %|
Invite your whole team and save on registration!
10% Off for Groups of 5-9, 20% Off for Groups of 10-14 and 30% Off for Groups of 15 or more!
For more details on group discounts please email: PetfoodForum@compusystems.com.
Discounts cannot be combined. Student rate not eligible for Early Bird discount offer.
Petfood Forum is a unique and exclusive event serving the global pet treat and pet food manufacturing industry, and includes an exclusive exhibition of industry suppliers, co-packers and service providers.