Highlights from Petfood Forum 2022
Thousands of professionals and 300+ exhibiting supplier companies gathered for education, networking and to move business forward
The 2022 edition of Petfood Forum provided numerous opportunities to network and conduct business with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas. Petfood Forum 2022 was held on May 2-4, in Kansas City, Mo., USA.
Petfood Forum 2022 featured an expanded Exhibit Hall floor where attendees engaged with over 300 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies.
Petfood Forum 2022 Highlights:
- Petfood Forum 2022 attracted attendance from top pet food companies including Arm & Hammer, Blue Buffalo, Cargill, Champion Petfoods, Chewy, Elmira Pet Products, Freshpet, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Land O’ Lakes, Mars Petcare, Mid America Pet Foods, Nestlé Purina, Perfect Companion Group Co., Perfection Pet Foods, Royal Canin, Stella and Chewy’s, Target, Targeted Pet Treats, Three Dog Bakery, Tuffy’s Pet Foods, Wellness Pet Company and more.
- Coach Ken Carter inspired conference attendees during his opening keynote presentation on creating a workplace culture centered around accountability, integrity, teamwork and leadership
- This year’s lineup of speakers included over 30 globally recognized presenters who shared new research and insights on a variety of topics including a focus on health, wellness influencing pet food spending, labor market, minority business potential, fostering innovation and much more.
- The Pet Food Tech Talk stage showcased the latest products and capabilities from suppliers and innovators assisting pet food companies worldwide
- Graduate students presented the latest academic research in companion animal nutrition
“Petfood Forum is a must-attend event for both novice and veterans in the pet food industry. Everyone you need to know attends and the learning opportunities are significant.” – Dr. Blake Hawley, founder, SBH Nutrition Science
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2023 on May 1-3 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s must-attend event.
Attendees include professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export, regulatory compliance, marketing and sales.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Attendees by job function in 2019: