Network. Learn. See what's new!
Join 3,000 attendees from 38 countries at the must-attend pet food industry event
Be part of 2018’s exclusive global event unlike any other in the pet food industry on April 23-25, 2018, in Kansas City, Mo., USA. Petfood Forum includes a three-day agenda loaded with opportunities to meet with industry professionals from all over the world, learn the latest pet food trends, discover new tools for success and share ideas. The event will kick off with Petfood Innovation Workshop, and will continue with two full days of educational sessions, including keynotes from Jack Hanna and Brian Hare.
The 2018 edition features an Exhibit Hall floor where attendees will engage with over 275 of the pet food industry’s top suppliers and manufacturers. For the fourth consecutive year, Petfood Forum is taking place in Kansas City, Mo., which is the heart of the Animal Health Corridor, giving attendees access to more than 300 animal health companies located within it.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2018 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s largest event. Register now to reserve your spot. There are several registration options available, making it easy to customize your Petfood Forum experience.
To download the Visa Letter of Invitation, click here.
Petfood Forum is:
- The best opportunity for thousands of pet food industry professionals from all over the world to come together to learn the latest pet food trends, network with experts, discover new tools for success and conduct business.
- Where pet food market leaders come to engage with the global industry’s top decision makers, including major pet food manufacturers, pet food ingredient, pet food packaging, pet food safety and pet food processing technology experts.
- A focused forum for exclusive networking with peers to form meaningful partnerships the most effective way, face-to-face.
- The best place to find the ideal addition to your company through the Student Program, which attracts the top talent of future pet food professionals.
Petfood Forum 2018 educational sessions will feature a dynamic lineup of globally recognized pet food industry experts. These valuable learning opportunities provide insights on the latest pet food market trends, pet food ingredients research, pet food safety, pet food packaging trends, and more.
Attendees include professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Petfood Innovation Workshop 2018 features
New Product Development Journey theme
NEW and only for Spring 2018 – Don’t miss the “New Product Development Journey: Stages of Innovation”
The 2018 Petfood Innovation Workshop: “New Product Development Journey,” is filled with next-generation ideas, experiences and concepts. Petfood Innovation Workshop provides a chance to see inside the trade and experience a fun, stress-free environment learning about the competitive edge of new product development in the pet food industry. Plus, participants will have many opportunities to network with sponsors and other pet food professionals.
The journey will begin at the Kansas City Convention Center with an opening session presentation by James Restivo, director of client development at Nielsen. Restivo will share insights on how health and wellness trends are shaping pet innovation and renovation. Then, Greg Aldrich, PhD, research associate professor and coordinator for the pet food program at Kansas State University will discuss the new product development map in pet food.
Following the opening session presentations, attendees will be transported to Kansas State University-Olathe for the workshop activities. There attendees will work through a series of engaging exercises and hands-on experiences to describe and resolve challenges in the new product process.
Preview of the hands-on demonstrations:
- Learn how pet food flavor validation influences product launch – presented by AFB
- Creating “feel good” recipes to please pets and parents – presented by Diana Pet Food
- Developing new products for extruded production – presented by Extru-tech and The Peterson Company
- Discover how adjustments can be utilized to address issues, problems and trends – presented by Ingredion
- Selecting, testing, implementing and validating functional ingredients – presented by IsoNova
- Mapping the path forward to successful new product development – presented by NQV8 and Kansas State University
This unique hands-on pet food workshop will take place the day prior to the commencement of Petfood Forum, on April 23, 2018 at Kansas State University Olathe in Olathe, Kansas.
Space is limited for this one-time-only workshop, so reserve your place now! Registration is now open. To learn more about registration options, click here.
|Pet Food Manufacturers||37%|
Invite your whole team and save on registration!
5% Off for Groups of 5-9, 10% Off for Groups of 10-14 and 15% Off for Groups of 15 or more!
For more details on group discounts please email: PetfoodForum@compusystems.com.
Discounts cannot be combined. Student rate not eligible for Early Bird discount offer.
Petfood Forum is a unique and exclusive event serving the global pet treat and pet food manufacturing industry, and includes an exclusive exhibition of industry suppliers, co-packers and service providers.