The global pet food market is volatile and continues to evolve with demands from pet parents, with the market reacting to keep up with these changing needs. Building business partnerships is key for product development, distribution and securing supplies. Being visible in an evolving industry, engaging your current clients and meeting prospects at in-person events like Petfood Forum speeds the process.
Exhibiting at Petfood Forum provides an all-inclusive opportunity to interact and conduct business with industry professionals working for leading pet food manufacturers and brands, as well as with leaders of businesses allied to the global pet food industry.
Why exhibit at Petfood Forum?
- Meet key decision-makers, customers and qualified buyers in a learning environment that is 100% focused on specific pet food manufacturing information, data and technology
- 79% of attendees and exhibitors found new companies to do business with at Petfood Forum 2023
- Educate your staff and develop ways to grow your business through attendance at many educational sessions, networking events and business meetings all in one location
“Petfood Forum is a great way to connect with fellow industry professionals, learn about the latest trends in the pet food market, and showcase our solutions.” – Liva Bioworks
Reserve your booth space
Join over 300 companies presenting the latest technologies, products and services to pet food and treat manufacturers seeking solutions to solve business challenges. Plan to reserve your booth early to ensure the best possible floor location. Email ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com for more information and to reserve your booth space.
- Early bird rate on or before January 15, 2024: $45.50 per square foot ($4,550 for a 10×10 booth)
- Regular booth on or after January 16, 2024: $50.50 per square foot ($5,050 for a 10×10 booth)
What’s included with my booth?
- A 10×10 booth includes black carpet. All other furniture is ordered through our official show decorator, and special pricing is available for basic packages.
- Each 10×10 booth includes one full program admission including receptions, meals, exhibit hall and educational sessions. It does not include Petfood Essentials or other workshops.
- Additional exhibiting personnel admission badges are $695 before March 15 for full program admission or $395 before March 15 for exhibit hall access and activities only. Does NOT include opening night reception. >> Other rates apply after March 16, 2024.
- Also includes, company listing with logo in the program of events, access to the attendee list (name, title, company only) and one-year listing in the new directory, Petfood Solutions – a $2995 value – starting May 1, 2024