Hotel & Travel
Petfood Forum China will be held at the beautiful new Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center at 1099 Guozhan Road in Shanghai. Pet Fair Asia arranges for special rates at nearby hotels and provides contact information for a travel agency to help make reservations.
Click here for hotel information.
From most of these hotels, the convention center is within a 15- to 20-minute ride by taxi, shuttle bus or subway. For directions to the center, click here.
Most people traveling to China from another country need an entry visa. To apply for a visa, you will need an invitation letter, which Pet Fair Asia can provide upon request during summer 2016. Visit this FAQ’s page on Pet Fair Asia and see the “How do I get a letter of invitation to apply for a visa?” section.
Air Transportation and Petfood Forum Savings
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of Petfood Forum USA 2016
Click here to book your flights and enjoy the benefits
oneworld®, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 15 leading airlines from around the world – airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN Airlines, TAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 155 countries.
- Attractive flight discounts for attendees and one travel companion.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- User-friendly booking tool that will display the most convenient flights and multiple fare options.
- 24-hour support desk – reach us by email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on oneworld eligible flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to some 600 premium airport lounges worldwide, fasttrack at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Visit www.oneworld.com/events and enter event code OW96C15 to log in as an attendee and access our convenient online booking tool, customised with your event information. You and a travel companion can then book discounted flights for travel seven days before and seven days after the event. Fares will be available up to twelve months prior to the event.
For more information please visit www.oneworld.com
Save up to 10% on Delta Airlines.
Ticket online, www.delta.com/meeting, at no charge.
Select Book Your Flight and this will bring you to the Book A Flight page.
Enter meeting event code NMMGR in the box provided.
Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting Reservations at 800-328-1111,
Mon-Fri 7am-7pm, CDT.
Note, a direct ticketing fee applies, per agent-assist, phone reservation.