Petfood Forum 2023 saw record-breaking numbers with more than 3,700 pet food professionals from around the world registered, a true reflection of the strength and vitality of the global pet food industry.
On May 1-2, pet food professionals gathered to learn the latest in pet food trends, discover new tools for success and most importantly, make connections.
Petfood Forum 2023 by the numbers:
- 44% jump over Petfood Forum 2022 attendance by those 3,700 participants
- 43 countries represented
- 371 total exhibiting suppliers, a 14.5% increase over 2022
- 80 first-time exhibiting companies
- 26 pet food experts discussed trends and research
- 14 Tech Talks delivered on the expo hall floor
- 12 abstracts presented by students in pet food-related academic programs
- 4 lunch ‘n learn sessions including a panel discussion led by the Pet Food Institute, two explanatory sessions from the Association of American Feed Control Officials and a networking event for a new Women in Petfood Leadership program
- 49% leap in Petfood Essentials attendance over 2022, which focused on this year’s theme: alternative pet food formats.
Petfood Forum 2024
The 2024 edition of Petfood Forum is scheduled for April 29-May 1 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Petfood Forum 2024 includes an all-new agenda packed with opportunities to network and collaborate with industry professionals, learn the latest in pet food innovation and discover new tools for business success.