On April 29, 2020, the Kansas Department of Agriculture, Food Export-Midwest and Food Export-Northeast will be conducting a Pet Food Ingredient Buyers Mission during Petfood Forum 2020. This exclusive program connects qualified buyers with ingredient suppliers during the pet food industry’s must-attend conference and exhibition. Serving the global pet food manufacturing industry, Petfood Forum is scheduled for April 27-29, 2020, in Kansas City, Missouri.
This is a low-cost opportunity to meet qualified buyers from around the world at one place. All buyers are qualified and have expressed interest in a variety of US pet food and pet food ingredient products.
The Pet Food Ingredient Buyers Mission format includes one-on-one meetings with buyers in which pet food ingredient suppliers can provide product samples, build relationships and drive sales. Participating companies will gain insights into demand, competition and market-specific growth opportunities.
To participate you must be registered as an attendee or exhibitor of Petood Forum 2020. Early bird registration price is $150 through February 17, 2020. After February 17, registration price increases to $225. Registration is now open.
2020 participating buyers include:
- Vetnil Ind. e Com. de Produtos Veterinários Ltda – a Brazilian pet food supplement and pet food ingredient importer
- Bridge Pet Care – a Chinese pet food and treat manufacturer.
- Guangdong Haid Group – a Chinese pet food and treat manufacturer
- DNA Nutricion Animal – a Guatemala-based pet food and animal feed pre-mix manufacturer
- Garvo BV – a Netherlands based importer, distributor and pet food and treat manufacturer of products for Europe and the Middle East
- Premier Nutrition – a U.K.-based pre-mix manufacturer
- Haru Vietnam Company – a Vietnam-based pet food and treat ingredient importer and distributor
About Food Export:
Food Export-Midwest and Food Export-Northeast are non-profit organizations comprised of State Regional Trade Groups that help provide medium-sized agriculture-based food and pet food companies with the programs and services needed to export. They are funded by the Market Access Program of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service. More information can be found at foodexport.org.