Build relationships and drive sales with ingredient buyers from around the world on April 29, during the Pet Food Ingredient Buyers Mission at Petfood Forum 2024.
This exclusive program, hosted by Food Export-Midwest and the Kansas Department of Agriculture, connects qualified buyers with ingredient suppliers during the pet food industry’s must-attend conference and exhibition.
This is a low-cost opportunity to meet buyers from around the globe, all in one convenient location. All buyers have gone through a qualification process and have expressed interest in a variety of US pet food and pet food ingredient products.
The Pet Food Ingredient Buyers Mission format includes one-on-one meetings with buyers in which pet food ingredient suppliers can provide product samples. Participating companies will gain insights into demand, competition and market-specific growth opportunities.
To participate you must be registered as an attendee or exhibitor of Petfood Forum 2024. Register here by February 28 for the early bird rate of $175
2024 participating buyers include:
- DalPet – is a pet food manufacturer and operates in the market through the chemical, agricultural
and animal nutrition segments located in Brazil
- Nutra Strategic Solutions – is a global distribution partner and sourcing agent ingredient
specialists that supplies raw materials for food, beverage, dairy, feed, pets, cosmetics,
nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals headquartered in Canada
- Bokato – is a Chilean company specializing in the importation, manufacturing, and distribution for the animal feed industry
- Wing Petfood – is one of China’s largest suppliers of pet food palatability enhancers and health & nutrition ingredients
- Nupresa – is the leading company in the Dominican Republic in the production of nuclei and premixes for animal nutrition
- Vienovo Vietnam – is one of the first manufacturers of dry pet food in Vietnam
About Food Export:
Food Export-Midwest is a non-profit organizations comprised of State Regional Trade Groups that help provide medium-sized agriculture-based food and pet food companies with the programs and services needed to export. It is funded by the Market Access Program of the United States Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service. More information can be found at foodexport.org.