Registration is now open with early savings available for Petfood Forum Asia 2023. The one-day conference provides an avenue for learning about the latest developments in pet food market trends, research and innovation.
Petfood Forum Asia is scheduled for 25 October 2023 at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC) in Bangkok, Thailand, and will be co-located with Pet Fair South East Asia 2023.
“Petfood Forum Asia provides an important opportunity for pet food industry professionals to learn from the researchers who are making critical developments that impact the domestic and global market,” said Debbie Phillips-Donaldson, editor-in-chief of Petfood Industry.
- A forgotten organ – The gut microbiome of dogs and cats – presented by Shiguang Yu, Ph.D., MBA
- Comprehensive risk evaluation of environmental pet food pathogens – presented by David Rosenblatt, DVM, director of learning for Sher Consulting and Training
- Medium-chain fatty acids to inhibit yeast and mold spoilage in pet treats – presented by Jason Shelton, Ph.D., global vice president of R&D for Kemin Nutrisurance
- Best practices for producing functional, clean-label pet treats – presented by Will Henry, director of R&D for Extru-Tech Inc.
Additionally, this one-day conference will provide an opportunity for pet food professionals from around the world to network, exchange ideas and do business with leading industry suppliers.
Petfood Forum Asia registration includes five educational presentations, multiple networking coffee breaks and lunch. Plus, access to two networking receptions included with the Pet Fair South East Asia 2023 registration. There is no cost to attend Pet Fair South East Asia 2023.
- Early Bird rate (available 19 June – 30 September) – $395 USD
- Standard rate (available 1 October – 24 October) – $445 USD
- On-site rate (available 25 October) – $495 USD
About Pet Fair South East Asia
Pet Fair South East Asia 2023, now in its second year, will take place from 25-27 October 2023, at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC). In 2022, the trade fair welcomed visitors from over 60 countries during the three-day pet industry event. The 2023 edition is expected to feature 300 exhibiting companies displaying a wide range of products for brand and private label manufacturers.