Dog and cat food industry experts who wish to present their latest research at Petfood Forum Europe 2024 are invited to submit an abstract for noncommercial oral presentations and research posters. Speaker submissions are due 6 November, 2023.
Petfood Forum Europe 2024 is scheduled for 6 May at Nuremberg Messe in Nuremberg, Germany, and will be co-located with Interzoo 2024 taking place 7-10 May. Please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend in Nuremberg on 6 May.
What to submit
Pet food professionals who wish to speak at Petfood Forum Europe are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on various topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or focusing on the European region, including opportunities for innovation;
- The supply chain outlook for Europe;
- Labor shortages and issues in Europe;
- Focus on pet food types and categories, including newer formats and technologies;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food in Europe, including via e-commerce, direct-to-consumer and subscription;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in the European Union or other European countries;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Learn more about submitting an abstract.
Europe’s leading pet food focused event
Petfood Forum Europe offers expert pet food manufacturing-focused industry knowledge and valuable networking for European pet food professionals. This unique one-day conference will provide attendees with new information and ideas to innovate and expand their business.