Each year thousands of pet food professionals from all over the world exhibit at and attend Petfood Forum, and the number one reason they attend is to network.
During this must-attend event, attendees have numerous opportunities to network and conduct business during nightly receptions, time on Exhibit Hall packed with 350 suppliers and during multiple breaks and lunches.
Petfood Forum is carefully planned so exhibitors and attendees can network, build relationships and conduct business, all while learning the latest in pet food trends and innovations.
“The best advice I can provide a first-time attendee would be to network,” says Gail Kuhlman, manager of product conformance, research and development with Mars Petcare. Kuhlman also has the distinction of having been to every Petfood Forum since the show’s inception in 1993. “Take advantage of all opportunities to connect with others across the industry, whether by walking the floor show, sitting with ‘new’ faces during lunch or connecting with others during the opening and closing sessions,” she says. “It’s an excellent way to deepen your learning and build partnerships that can last a lifetime.”
Highlight of Petfood Forum’s networking opportunities:
- 5:30-7:30 pm. – Petfood Forum and Petfood Innovation Workshop opening reception, Grand Ballroom D
- 9:30-5:30 – Exhibit Hall open, Exhibit Hall D-E
- 4:00-5:30 pm. – Exhibit Hall networking reception, Exhibit Hall D-E
- 4:30-5:15 pm. – Industry Research poster reception and student mixer, Exhibit Hall D-E
- 8:30-3:00 – Exhibit Hall open, Exhibit Hall D-E
- 4:45-6:30 pm. – Closing cocktail reception, Grand Ballroom D
Petfood Forum was held on April 29-May 1, 2019 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, USA.