Dog and cat food industry experts who wish to speak at Petfood Forum 2023 are invited to submit an abstract for noncommercial oral presentations and research posters. Speaker submissions are now closed.
Petfood Forum 2023 is scheduled for May 1-3 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Please do not submit an abstract to speak at Petfood Forum if you are not sure you will be able to attend in-person in Kansas City during the event dates.
What to submit
Pet food professionals who are interested in speaking at Petfood Forum 2023 are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on various topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or focusing on a specific market, including opportunities for innovation;
- Supply chain disruptions, including outlooks, causes and ways to alleviate them;
- Labor shortages, including outlooks, causes and ways to alleviate them;
- Focus on pet food types and categories, including less traditional formats;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in the U.S. or other specific markets;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Learn more about submitting an abstract.
The must-attend event for the global pet food industry
Petfood Forum provides numerous opportunities to network and have essential business dialogue with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas. Full registration details will be announced in October 2022.