On April 23-25, 2018, more than 3,000 attendees from 38 countries will come together for three days to network on a global scale, learn the latest in pet food trends and conduct business during Petfood Forum.
During this must-attend event, attendees have numerous opportunities to network and conduct business during nightly receptions, time on the sold-out Exhibit Hall and through the connect feature on the Petfood Forum app. In addition to endless networking opportunities, attendees have the chance to learn from globally recognized experts. The 2018 educational lineup will consist of 30 sessions, covering a variety of topics, such as pet food trends, marketing, research and development, and much more.
Attendees wanting a more hands-on educational experience will gather on April 23, 2018 for the Petfood Innovation Workshop. This year’s workshop theme, “New Product Development Journey,” will break down the process that a business experiences during new product development focusing on the stages of innovation.
Registration is now open for the industry’s most unique event focused on how pet food and treats are formulated, processed and distributed.
NEW features ONLY at Petfood Forum 2018:
- NEW exclusive research results focused on trust and transparency in pet food, revealed by David Sprinkle, publisher and research director for Packaged Facts
- NEW Product Presentation Showcase stage featuring the latest products to hit the market
- 30 NEW educational sessions on ingredients, nutrition, marketing, food safety and processing
- A SOLD-OUT exhibit hall floor featuring over 275 leading suppliers and manufacturers
- A NEW dedicated Student Career Center featuring the opportunity to recruit top talent and see the latest student research