The 2019 edition of Petfood Forum provided numerous opportunities to network and conduct business with industry professionals from around the world, learn the latest in trends and innovations, discover new tools for success and share ideas. Petfood Forum 2019 was held on April 29-May 1, in Kansas City, Mo., USA.
Petfood Forum 2019 featured an expanded Exhibit Hall floor where attendees engaged with over 350 of the pet food industry’s top supplier companies.
Petfood Forum 2019 Highlights:
- Petfood Forum 2019 attracted a record attendance with more than 3,000 pet food professionals from 37 countries and over 350 exhibitor companies.
- Over 17 percent of those in attendance were from international pet food companies from countries including Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Thailand and others.
- Katy Nelson kicked-off the conference by discussing three ways the pet food industry can nurture the human-animal bond.
- This year’s lineup of speakers included over 40 globally recognized presenters who shared new research and insights on a variety of topics including,
- New in 2019, the Pet Food Tech Talk stage showcased the latest products and capabilities from suppliers and innovators assisting pet food companies worldwide
Attendees included professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2020 on April 27-29 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s must-attend event. Super Early Bird registration is now open providing up to $700 in savings.