Dog and cat food industry experts who wish to present their latest research at Petfood Forum Europe 2022 are invited to submit an abstract for noncommercial oral presentations and research posters. Speaker submissions are due 20 December 2021.
Petfood Forum Europe 2022 is scheduled for 23 May at Nuremberg Messe in Nuremberg, Germany, and will be co-located with Interzoo 2022 taking place 24-27 May. While Petfood Forum Europe will likely include a virtual component in addition to the in-person event, please do not submit an abstract if you are not sure you will be able to attend in Nuremberg on 23 May.
What to submit
Pet food professionals who wish to speak at Petfood Forum Europe are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on various topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations
- Data, trends and predictions for the European and/or pet food market, including opportunities for innovation
- Focus on pet food types and categories, including less traditional formats
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in the E.U.
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs)
Learn more about submitting an abstract.
Europe’s leading pet food focused event
Petfood Forum Europe offers expert pet food manufacturing-focused industry knowledge and valuable networking for European pet food professionals. This unique one-day conference will provide attendees with new information and ideas to innovate and expand their business.