Petfood Forum China 2019 content advisory board is now excepting abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations due 6 May. This exclusive, one-day conference is scheduled for 20 August at the Kerry Hotel in Shanghai, China.
Pet food professionals who are interested in speaking at Petfood Forum China are invited to submit noncommercial abstracts on various topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, focusing on China and Asia;
- Pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce, in China;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in China;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety.
Learn more about submitting an abstract.
About Petfood Forum China
Now in its eighth consecutive year, Petfood Forum China is the only event of its kind for the dynamic Chinese pet food manufacturing and marketing industry. In addition to educational sessions, the conference features several networking opportunities during coffee breaks and lunch. Registration will open in June 2019.
Petfood Forum China is held in conjunction with Pet Fair Asia, a large pet trade show held next door to the Kerry Hotel at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Pet Fair Asia 2019 is scheduled for 21-25 August.