Petfood Forum Asia 2020 content advisory board is now accepting abstracts for noncommercial oral presentations due October 4, 2019. This one-day conference is scheduled for March 25 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Pet food professionals who are interested in speaking at Petfood Forum Asia are invited to submit abstracts on various topics including:
- New research on companion animal nutrition;
- Novel ingredients and their potential applications in pet food or treat formulations;
- Data, trends and predictions for the pet food market, either global or in Southeast Asia, including opportunities for innovation;
- New pet retailing information pertinent to the selling or distribution of pet food, including via e-commerce;
- New information or ideas for marketing pet food, including via social media;
- New information, techniques or processes for product development in pet food;
- Update on regulatory information relevant to pet food in specific Asian markets;
- New research, technology or processes for pet food production;
- New research, technology or other information on pet food packaging;
- New, specific information on one focused aspect of pet food safety (no general overviews of regulations or pet food safety programs).
Learn more about submitting an abstract.
Exclusive conference for Asia pet food market
Petfood Forum Asia takes place in conjunction with Victam and Animal Health and Nutrition Asia at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre and will feature opportunities to network with key sponsors as well as other pet food professionals.