Exhibit and Sponsor at Petfood Forum 2018
Exhibit Hall floor is SOLD OUT!
A variety of sponsorship opportunities are still available
The Petfood Forum 2018 Exhibit Hall floor is officially sold out of booth space, and at an earlier date than ever before! This is the fifth consecutive year the Petfood Forum exhibit hall has sold out, but this year it was done in a record amount of time.
There is currently a waiting list for exhibitors with the possibility of more booth spaces being added. Please email ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com your company name, contact and number of booths requested to be put on the waiting list.
Click here to view the 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus.
This year, each 10×10 booth costs:
- RETURNING EXHIBITORS – $32.05 per square foot ($3,205 for a 10×10) until October 1, 2017.
- NEW EXHIBITORS IN 2018 – $33.65 per square foot ($3,365 for a 10×10) until February 16, 2018.
- ALL EXHIBITORS AFTER FEB. 16, 2018 – $38.70 per square foot ($3,870 for a 10×10).
- One 10’x10’ booth with black carpet, 8’ high back drape, 36” high side rails and company identification sign.
- Additional furnishings (tables, chairs, counters, etc.) can be purchased through the Exhibitor Services Manual and our General Contractor, Viper Trade Show Services
- Full registration for one person to attend all Petfood Forum Functions including Educational Sessions, Meals and Receptions
- Additional exhibiting personnel registrations at the reduced rate of $850 per person for full access or $595 for exhibit hall, meals and receptions.
- Advanced copy of Attendee List (includes Name, Title, and Company only)
- Company logo and description in Program Guide
Petfood Forum is the global pet food industry’s best opportunity to network and engage with key industry influencers and provides a focused forum for making an impact on this rapidly growing market. All of the major pet food manufactures send their personnel to learn new and innovative ways to make quality, safe, nutritious, pet food and pet treats. Companies such as Hill’s, Halo, Blue Buffalo, Perfect Companion, Nestle Purina and WellPet come to the conference year after year to hear about new techniques, ingredients and opportunities in the industry. This is your opportunity to see them all in one location!
2018 EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION and BOOTH SPACE APPLICATION PROCESS
Our process is the same, easy-access that it was last year. If you are a returning exhibitor from 2017, you should already have a password. If you’re a first-time exhibitor, you will receive a login and password from the Petfood Forum Show Staff. Once received, go to the link provided, log in and insert all of the appropriate information. Select 3 booth location options*, select payment option, and proceed to the payment portal. You will receive an email from Petfood Forum Show Management to confirm receipt of the booth application and information on how to register your additional personnel through a separate portal.
*NOTE: No selection is guaranteed until Show Management has completed the assignment process which could take up to 2 months and may require you to select again if your original positions have been taken. Booth assignment will be based on booth size, number of years of exhibiting, and participation at other Petfood Forum Events.
For additional details and benefits of exhibiting and sponsoring at Petfood Forum, click here to view the 2018 Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus.
For any questions or concerns please contact our staff at ExhibitorInfo@wattglobal.com