Registration open for Petfood Forum 2018 - April 23-25, 2018
Network. Learn. Discover. – Petfood Forum 2018
Join 3,000 attendees from 38 countries at the must-attend pet food industry event
Be part of 2018’s exclusive global event unlike any other in the pet food industry on April 23-25, 2018, in Kansas City, Mo., USA. Petfood Forum includes a three-day agenda loaded with opportunities to meet with industry professionals from all over the world, learn the latest pet food trends, discover new tools for success and share ideas. The event will kick off with Petfood Innovation Workshop, and will continue with two full days of educational sessions, including keynotes from Jack Hanna and Brian Hare.
The 2018 edition features an Exhibit Hall floor where attendees will engage with over 275 of the pet food industry’s top suppliers and manufacturers. For the fourth consecutive year, Petfood Forum is taking place in Kansas City, Mo., which is the heart of the Animal Health Corridor, giving attendees access to more than 300 animal health companies located within it.
Make plans to attend Petfood Forum 2018 and be a part of the next edition of the global pet food industry’s largest event. Register now to reserve your spot. There are several registration options available, making it easy to customize your Petfood Forum experience.
Petfood Forum is:
- The best opportunity for thousands of pet food industry professionals from all over the world to come together to learn the latest pet food trends, network with experts, discover new tools for success and conduct business.
- Where pet food market leaders come to engage with the global industry’s top decision makers, including major pet food manufacturers, pet food ingredient, pet food packaging, pet food safety and pet food processing technology experts.
- A focused forum for exclusive networking with peers to form meaningful partnerships the most effective way, face-to-face.
- The best place to find the ideal addition to your company through the Student Program, which attracts the top talent of future pet food professionals.
Petfood Forum 2018 educational sessions will feature a dynamic lineup of globally recognized pet food industry experts. These valuable learning opportunities provide insights on the latest pet food market trends, pet food ingredients research, pet food safety, pet food packaging trends, and more.
Attendees include professionals working in pet food nutrition, ingredient and processing technologies, packaging, food science, R&D, product development, food safety, QA/QC, purchasing, import/export and regulatory compliance.
Press and media seeking admission into Petfood Forum must be approved by the event organizers. Organizers will provide press releases, and video footage taken by Petfood Forum staff upon request. Please contact Steve Akins at email@example.com for more information.
Petfood Innovation Workshop details coming November 2017
Registration is now open, reserve your place today for the 2018 Petfood Innovation Workshop
To learn more about registration options, click here.
Highlights from our 2017 workshop:
On Monday, April 3, 2017 nearly 200 attendees immersed themselves in six interactive stations at Petfood Innovation Workshop, which focused on palatability, sensory analysis and consumer insights. Through the one-of-a-kind educational format, led by top suppliers and researchers, participants were able to thoroughly understand and work through measuring, analyzing, understanding and using these valuable tools to enhance their pet food brand’s success.
Prior to the six workshop activities, Kadri Koppel, PhD, assistant professor in Kansas State’s University’s Department of Human Nutrition presented an opening session on the role of sensory analysis in the pet food-pet owner-pet triangle. Kadri’s presentation included a quick overview of a selection of methods including descriptive, discrimination, palatability testing, consumer studies and instrumental flavor research, and used examples from recent studies with companion animals and pet owners.
Following the opening presentation, attendees were transported to K-State Olathe, approximately 30 minutes from the Kansas City Convention Center, for the workshop. All stations were led by top pet food industry researchers and suppliers, and included:
- Pet Family Feud consumer insights competition – led by David Sprinkle with Packaged Facts, Terry Schroff with Quiet Light Communications and Ingredion
- Palatability Mythbusters Challenge – presented by AFB International
- Does the nose know? – presented by Kemin Nutrisurance
- Textures and crunch – presented by presented by Extru-Tech Inc.
- New palatability measurement tools – presented by Diana Pet Food
- Smoke and grill: next generation taste experience – presented by Kerry
Every year Petfood Innovation Workshop features a new theme based on the most relevant and timely topics in the pet food industry. Be sure to check back in the fall for the reveal of the 2018 theme!
Registration is now open for Petfood Research & Development Showcase, this year’s next interactive educational event. Don’t miss this one-time opportunity! Learn more
|Pet Food Manufacturers||37%|
Invite your whole team and save on registration!
5% Off for Groups of 5-9, 10% Off for Groups of 10-14 and 15% Off for Groups of 15 or more!
For more details on group discounts please email: PetfoodForum@compusystems.com.
Discounts cannot be combined. Student rate not eligible for Early Bird discount offer.
Petfood Forum is a unique and exclusive event serving the global pet treat and pet food manufacturing industry, and includes an exclusive exhibition of industry suppliers, co-packers and service providers.